Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
As our Senior Insight Analyst you will provide the business with actionable, engaging customer insight from our Health and Beautycard data, utilising other marketing research sources in conjunction where appropriate to provide a 360 degree customer view.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Deliver and present analysis and actionable insight to the Buying functions/Suppliers which are commercially viable and deliver a material impact
- Account Manage key suppliers to drive revenue through the provision of actionable insight reports
- Management of Insight Analyst and Graduate Insight Analyst; providing SQL and insights training on an ongoing basis. Act as a role model, always demonstrating best practice in the role
- Take data from all sources available including but not limited to CRM data, surveys, sales, space and promotional data in addition to market research reports to provide concise and relevant information to key internal stakeholders
- Provide customer insight analysis to retail team, at Regional, Area and individual store levels as appropriate
- Continuously improve existing reporting methods within the Superdrug business. Improve the efficiency of existing reporting methods using advanced techniques in SQL, Microsoft Excel, R and the provision of Tableau dashboards
- Support the Commercial Buying Teams with range reviews and promotional analysis by enabling them to understand Category, Brand and SKU level performance based on customer and sales metrics
- Continual reviewing and testing of segmentation, to make recommendations and plans to improve relevance and drive results of CRM activity working with the CRM Team
- Lead in finding and delivering “killer insights” which enable the business to explore opportunities
External - Suppliers and data/research agencies
Internal – CRM Team, Group CRM & Insight Team, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing inc. eCommerce, Commercial Finance, Local & Group IT
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar customer insight, analytics, segmentation or commercial analyst role
- Expert in Oracle SQL, R, Tableau, Advanced Excel
- Strong Retail / FMCG experience at an International level
- Experience of working with a high volume of SKU level transactional and customer data across multiple databases
- Strong evidence of driving £ROI from the utilisation of customer insight through CRM
- Strong presentation skills and experience in generating and sharing meaningful customer insights across business categories and multiple stakeholders (up to director level) to drive business decisions and trading plans
- Expert in managing multiple stakeholders and driving action from insights shared
- Proven evidence of mentoring of other analysts and line-management
- Key skills: initiative, analytical, commercial, communication, negotiation, stakeholder management, presentation
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office near East Croydon Station
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply