Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Successfully manage and deliver the fit out of various store development projects to a specific budget, programme and quality standards.
A typical day in this role includes:
· Manage development projects such as new stores, major and minor refurbishments, roll-outs of services, equipment and other initiatives deemed part of the Store Development Team’s responsibilities. To include Savers, Superdrug.
· Perform site feasibility surveys to include an assessment of condition and measurement. Prepare reports showing findings for circulation within appropriate business unit.
· Organize Contractors to perform activities in accordance with required standards including completion of new store tender and refurbishment scoping meetings.
· Undertake planning management activities to ensure that necessary statutory approvals and compliances are met for projects including but not limited to CDM Regulations, Planning/Advertisement Consents, Landlords approvals and Centre Design approvals.
· Prepare and issue tender documentation for new stores in accordance with Group policy, complete tender analysis and make recommendations for contract award.
· Specify and cost refurbishment works in accordance with Group policy, complete project cost
· documentation and arrange for purchase orders to be raised prior to commencement of site works.
· Manage on site activities ensuring that Projects are being executed to the required standards by Contractors. Lead site meetings to review progress at key stages and produce minutes of agreed actions.
· Track costs through project life-cycle ensuring delivery within agreed budgets.
· Liaise with internal and external contacts to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
This job is a good fit for you if:
· You enjoy working with others delivering great projects.
· You know you add value through using your knowledge and experience of all main project management concepts tools and techniques
· You understand how to deliver projects ensuring financial accountability for projects including the detailed management and reporting of individual projects and roll-outs.
· You are good at influencing internal and external teams to optimize project delivery.
· You can easily communicate effectively at all levels and to tailor information and behavior as appropriate to the audience.
· You are motivated by working in fast moving environment with a flexible attitude to work.
What you’ll need:
· A minimum 3 years - experience of managing fit-out projects in a fast- moving retail environment.
· You have the ability to demonstrable working knowledge of all relevant Health & Safety legislation with recent qualification e.g. IOSH Managing Safely in Construction or NEBOSH National Construction Certificate.
· You will have full UK driving license.
· Ability to travel nationwide
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Target location: M4 corridor
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply