Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
The Supply team are responsible for delivering superb Distribution Centre and in store availability across our 800+ stores and are organised in sub teams around the key Commercial departments.
You will have the ability to plan medium to long term and must be able to react quickly to an ever changing retail landscape. This role requires a person with a positive attitude and a can-do spirit, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
· Deliver fewer than 100 average gaps across the store estate
· Deliver 95% Distribution Centre availability
· Maintain availability within business stock budget target
· Maintain weekly Distribution Centre replenishment parameters
· Maintain a rolling collaborative demand forecast ensuring our Buying team and supplier contributes to the plan. A minimum of 12 week rolling forecast (may increase depending on supply lead times)
· Ensure product stocking locations are correct and generate the optimal trunking level between both Distribution Centre's
· Deliver 60% of total event sales forecast in store for the first day of each event (40% for some faster moving high cube items)
· Place and control purchase orders with suppliers ensuring stock levels are managed within business budgets, and delivering a smooth flow through the DC network
· Collaborate with Superdrug and Savers business units and departments to support the Commercial strategy
· Liaise regularly with suppliers to ensure they meet agreed service standards
· Provide management information on availability, stock levels and supplier service levels as required
· Actively seek feedback on availability and stock to support continuous improvement
· Work closely with Buying & Merchandising Teams to land strong promotional, seasonal and new line availability
· Assist in driving down the level of SMS in the business
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience working in Supply Chain minimum 6 months or a analytical administration role
- Knowledge of supply chain channels from supplier to customer
- You will have strong analytical skills to help deliver first class availability in our Distribution Centres and stores
- You will be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders, such as our Buying, Merchandising, Store and Warehouse/Distribution teams. Relationship building is a key attribute the candidate must be able to demonstrate
- We require confidence with IT as much of the job is spent utilising our ERP system, Retek, and other applications such as Excel as well as understanding of the importance of collaborating with other colleagues and AS Watson businesses to deliver the best results.
Here’s what’s in it for you
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU
Hours: 37.5 hours | 9am – 5.30pm
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply