Passionate about beauty and health? A Retail Apprenticeship is the perfect way to start your career. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, you’ll have a great time at Superdrug working as an Apprentice Sales Adviser. A Retail Apprenticeship will learning whilst involve working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
This is an opportunity to learn how the store operates, how the business works commercially and covers brand reputation, legal and marketing.
Duties will include:
· Demonstrating exceptional customer service
· Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
· Resolving customer queries
· Using knowledge to promote products to customers
· Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
· Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
Your training will take place in store over the 1st 12 months so, no college days and no homework! At the end of your training period you will complete a discussion around your experiences, a multiple - choice test and an observation within your role. You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship.
What you’ll need to succeed
• A passion for learning
• Be hard working and looking for variety and a fast paced working environment
• Want to develop new skills
• Be a real team player
• Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
• Have an interest in retail business
• Be ambitious and keen to progress
• Be committed to achieving your qualification
You qualify if ...
· You have a grade 4 / C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and maths
· You are not currently in any form of education and you are available for full time shifts
· You HAVEN’T completed a Retail Apprenticeship before
· You have not completed a degree or more than 1 year at University
· You are eligible to work in the UK
· You are brand new to retail
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
Here’s how you are rewarded
• Up to 28 days holiday
• Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend and family member
• Great sales incentives
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!
Hours: 30 hours per week on a 13 month contract
Salary: £6.40 per hour
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply