Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Providing 3rd line support and infrastructure project delivery to Superdrug, Savers and The Perfume Shop, ensuring that the server and cloud lifecycle is strategically managed focusing on secure design and supporting documentation.
A typical day in this role includes:
· Providing day to day 3rd line support for the Servers, Azure and Office 365 environment across, Distribution Centres and Head Office. Including patching and housekeeping where necessary.
· Designing and delivering changes to the IT infrastructure environment. Supporting IT projects and business programmes and ensuring appropriate technical involvement.
· Supporting the Infrastructure Manager to analyse current and future business requirements and ensure infrastructure solutions are in line with business needs, strategy, market, and cost.
· Providing advice and support to other teams on proposed implementations, whilst ensuring functionality with existing systems and adherence of best practices are maintained. Drawing on technical experience to influence decisions where necessary.
· Liaising with Group companies, in particular Savers, ASW Group IT and 3rd parties to identify and implement group practices and standards.
· Keeping up to date with relevant technical advances and issues, whilst managing time and workload.
· Handover of all DR plans to appropriate team and carry out DR tests as requested.
· Defining and embedding support processes to Support teams for on-going support.
· Responsible for infrastructure security, adhering to best practice.
· Planning infrastructure deployments in a controlled and phased approach.
· Being a subject matter expert on Microsoft environments including Servers, Office 365 and Azure.
· Providing out of hours support on a rota basis.
This job is a good fit for you if:
· You have a passion for Servers, Office 365, Azure and a desire for ongoing development.
· You have expert Microsoft skills with at least 5 years’ experience in supporting large-scale On-Premise and Cloud infrastructure environments both in-house and in Azure and Office 365.
· You have expert VMware and Veeam skills with at least 5 years’ experience in supporting large-scale On-Premise and Cloud virtualisation environments.
· You have excellent knowledge of PowerShell
· You have experience working with PRTG.
· You are proficient in configuring enterprise grade hardware, such as Dell VRTX.
· You are proficient in working with third party vendors and technologies.
· You have experience working in operational environments following ITIL, industry standards, frameworks and reference architectures.
· You have excellent troubleshooting skills (technical and non-technical).
· You have a good ability to multi-task and handle competing and conflicting priorities.
· You are able to work overtime including nights and weekends
· You can translate the highly technical into plain terms that non-technical teams understand.
· You have excellent interpersonal skills in both written and verbal.
What you’ll need:
· Office 365 Advanced Administration
· Azure Administration
· Veeam Administration (VMCE)
· VMware Administration (VCP)
· Ability to design infrastructure solutions and implement and provide support after rollout.
· Identity and Access management experience.
· Familiar with Data Centre technologies.
· Experienced in using PRTG, Devolutions Server and Devolutions RDM
· Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical partners
· Ability to prioritise and manage competing support and project workloads
· Experience of Enterprise Monitoring and Logging platforms
· Experience of working closely with Service Providers for escalations
· ITIL Foundation
· Knowledge of networing technologies
· Knowledge of SOTI & Zebra devices
· Knowledge of MS SQL Server
· Experience working in a retail environment
· Experience working in a distribution environment.
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply