Eyebrow Threader/Brow Expert
Passionate about beauty? Love delivering exceptional customer service? As a Superdrug Eyebrow Threader you’ll deliver a professional brow service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the Brow bar performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
Our Eyebrow Threaders use their extensive knowledge of brows and lashes and training to advise customers on their products and services . We want to ensure that our customers leave with “That Superdrug Feeling” – this means they receive a professional brow service at a great price and leave delighted with the treatment they received.
•Tinting and shaping brows
•Waxing (if available in store)
•Hygiene & Standards
•Ear & Nose Piercing
•Brow Lamination & Lift – COMING SOON!
•Driving sales and approaching customers
You’ll use your beauty experience and qualifications to raise awareness and sell our products through approaching customers in-store and creating interest. We’re looking for Threading Therapists with passion and enthusiasm to build great relationships with customers to maximise sales and deliver exceptional service.
What you’ll need to succeed
To come on board as a Superdrug Eyebrow Threader, you will:
• Possess NVQ level 2 diploma in beauty and/or possess a relevant threading certification
• Ideally possess a qualification in Eyelash extensions
• Have experience of working within the Beauty industry as a Therapist in a commercial environment
• Show confidence in delivering beauty treatments and advising customers on all aspects of brow and eyelash beauty treatments
• Have gained experienced promoting and selling products in a retail beauty environment
• Have a genuine passion for beauty products and possess the kind of friendly, positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers
• Willingness to carry out piercing services for our customers (training provided)
• Possess effective communication skills and have the ability to coach and develop others keeping up to date with fashion trends and be obsessive about looking fabulous
Here’s how you are rewarded
• Competitive salary and up to 28 days holiday
• Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
• Complimentary services (including eyebrow every 4 weeks)
• Earn up to 20% commission on sales
• Excellent training
Salary: £9.58 per hour
Hours: 12 hrs per week
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and be part of something special!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply