Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
In this role you’re support our Superdrug CRM team deliver personalised communications to our 8-million-member base. You’ll be working across the team to plan campaigns, target the right customers and send them the right messages at the right time to drive customer engagement and generate sales
• Manage the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel CRM campaigns using Adobe Campaign to design
and build emails, push notifications and SMS
• Day to day production and delivery of communications including initial briefs, targeting and data
selection, programming campaigns, and sharing results back with team
• Development and analysis of test and learn strategies to optimise communications effective
• Support CRM managers to become more effective in their CRM campaigns with a strong focus on
understanding the customer content optimisation and highly targeted data for activating CRM
• Managing the scheduling and deployment of campaigns and member programmes across members
What you’ll need to succeed
• Ideally 2+ years of relevant CRM experience
• Significant and relevant experience of using Adobe Campaign is key to this role
• Familiar with SQL, HTML and Java Script
• You should have relevant campaign experience in CRM operations for targeted, complex campaign
activity for large retailers
• Ability to organise, analyse and evaluate campaign metrics and translate these into useful insight
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply