Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
This Project Manager will have a fantastic opportunity at the heart of our business, implementing transformational HealthTech capabilities as we continue our journey as one of the country’s leading Digital Healthcare service providers.
Through your passion for technology and your leadership ability you will initially deliver multiple Health Care projects with the opportunity to grow and progress broadly across all areas of IT within our exciting household name retail brand.
You will have a real seat at the table to and be able to shape the agenda, and the technology roadmap. You will need to be an outstanding communicator with the ability to create inspiring and achievable visions which help us stay ahead of the pack.
• End to end delivery of multiple IT Projects concurrently, that create a truly unique Digital Healthcare offering for our customers
• Execution of typical core Project Management responsibilities including planning, RAID, budget, resource management etc…
• Leadership of Project Boards
• Outstanding stakeholder management & communication. Infrom project board and key stakeholders of the project progress in a weekly project update and escalate any key risks or issues in a timely manner
• Actively liaise with other project managers and IT colleagues to manage any project inter-dependencies
• Actively manage any third party resources or suppliers, any internal IT resources, and guide and support any business resources required to deliver the project(s)
• Contribute to post implementation reviews and contribute back to the wider knowledge base of project management expertise
Skills & Experience
• 5+ years Project Management experience
• Track record in the delivery of significant IT projects in a complex business environment throughout the full project lifecycle
• An extensive history of IT roles is essential
• Retail industry experience desirable
• Knowledge and experience in using industry-recognised project management methodology
• Knowledge of agile as well as waterfall methodologies desirable
• Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
• Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience in project planning, budgeting and estimating, monitoring and controlling tools and techniques
• Familiar with IT architecture, design, development methods and operational service
• Good knowledge of IT investment evaluation, including cost/benefit analysis & estimating IT cost/resources etc. for both defined & undefined initiatives
• Experience in line management of medium sized teams
• Good communication skills with the ability to relay relevant information remaining mindful of the audience
• Degree education desirable
• Prince 2 or similar qualification desirable
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply