Job Title: Store Manager
Hours per Week: 39 hours per week
Shift pattern: Full-time - flexible shift patterns across mornings; afternoons; evenings and weekends, will be discussed further at interview.
Salary: Up to £26,000 - £29,000 per annum
- Are you someone who enjoys inspiring others in your team?
- Do you enjoy seeing them deliver great customer service?
- And are you someone with a good head for business who also knows how to have fun?
If so, here is the exciting bit...
What’s in it for you?
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver that Superdrug feeling! Superdrug Store Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Area Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression. Alongside this you get competitive pay, up to 33 days holiday, amazing discounts (30% discount at Superdrug), a bonus of up to 25% of your salary and more!
Our Store Managers go beyond just great management skills. Their expertise enables us to beat targets and competitors. With your passion for products, retail and customers alongside the pride you take for everyone who works with you, it will be visible for all to see the success you and your team achieve. The team gain expert knowledge from your coaching and share this with our customers which increasing our sales & profits.
If you like the sound of this, can see yourself managing and motivating others, then this job is for you...
· You love watching others succeed in their careers.
· You thrive when trusted to hit key performance indicators and achieve sales & profit goals, whilst you appreciate the importance of customer service.
· Your previous retail experience with roles such as a Retail Supervisor, Assistant Management or similar, you bring us fresh thinking.
We want you, together with Superdrug to help make a difference to the Health & Beauty Retail sector. Apply now to find out more as we want to hear from you...!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply