Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Efficiently and accurately undertake the necessary administrative tasks related to the various areas of Category Buying, including:
• New lines - set up all new lines; provide relevant new line information to category Replenishment Co-ordinator; and where applicable, ensure bar codes are scanned.
• System Costs and Retails - accurately implement costs and retail price amendments within the agreed timescales; reconcile all cost changes within the Margin Report to ensure consistency.
• Product Recalls - produce and coordinate the necessary administration, as and when required.
• Stock – liaising with Supply Chain team, implement category buying decisions on stock levels and clearances.
• Samples - liaise with Suppliers for samples; coordinate product samples and ensure approval from Quality Assurance and Design.
• Planograms – liaise with Merchandising teams to ensure all planogram changes are communicated to stores, and relevant parties, in a clear and timely manner.
• Store Communications - produce communication for circulation to stores. Liaise with the relevant Senior Buyer and Store Operations for authorisation and sign off for all store communications.
• Loading - accurately load all promotions onto the system, within agreed timescales.
• System Costs – to ensure accurate details are maintained and communicated to merchandise accounts, accurately load costs and/or administer retrospective funding.
• Invoicing - ensure invoicing of “other income” and track “other income” by promotion according to the supplier PPF (Promotional Proposal Forms).
• POS Materials – liaise with Marketing and Suppliers to review/check and amend POS materials to agreed criteria.
• Liaise with Suppliers, Logistics, Merchandising, Stores, Design and Technical services for new line or supplier set up, as and when required.
• Record and distribute Own Brand NPD meeting minutes.
• Retrieve and produce data for Sales meetings.
• Compare all secondary site promotional site load ups with promotional bid sheets, ensuring accuracy, and raising any exceptions.
• Liaise with internal and external customers to resolve issues; escalate where required.
• Continually seek to identify opportunities to develop administration systems, processes and/or procedures that drive operational efficiencies.
• Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed to enable both swift retrieval of information, and to meet audit requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Experience working in fast paced commercial or retail head office environment
• Excellent organisational and communication skills: written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadline and prioritise workload
• Able to work both following process and on own initiative
• Flexible and adaptable
• Team Player
• Confident energetic approach
• Excellent PC skills – Microsoft Office packages especially Excel, Business Objectives
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply