Passionate about delivering great results? Want to be part of a face paced and demanding retail environment? As a Superdrug Cleaning Assistant, you’ll support the retail store to deliver great service to our customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the store standards on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
Our Cleaning Assistants provide an excellent service to customers through being part of the store team and delivering high standards of cleanliness across the store
The role of Cleaning Assistant involves the below:
• Maintaining front and back of house cleaning
• Excellent attention to detail
• Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, floor polishing and cleaning of the kitchenette and bathroom areas
• Using heavy floor polishing buffer machine
Being responsible for your own and colleagues health and safety
• Take reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself and of others who may be affected by what you do or do not do at work;
• Cooperate with the employer on health and safety matters
• Not misuse any equipment that is provided for safety purposes (e.g. fire extinguishers or safety goggles);
• Follow instructions from the employer on health and safety matters and attend relevant health and safety training;
• Report hazards and defects observed in the workplace; and
• Report any accident, injury or near miss in the workplace
What you’ll need to succeed
To join the team you’ll need:
• Customer Focused - An obsession to exceed customer and colleague expectations
• Results Driven – A Passion to achieve results with a clear focus.
• Anticipate & Innovate- Actively looking for new ways of working that would benefit the business
• Problem Solving – Solving problems and making decisions in fast changing conditions
• Excellent punctuality.
• Previous experience is desirable but not essential as training is provided.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Here’s how you are rewarded
• Up to 28 days holiday
• Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
• Excellent training
• Internal progression opportunities
Hours: 3 hours a week
Pay: Up to £9.75 per hour
Come and be part of something special!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply