Passionate about hair and beauty? Love delivering exceptional service? As a Superdrug Hair Stylist, you’ll support the Beauty Studio team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the Beauty Studio’s performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
Our Hair Stylists provide an excellent service to customers within the salon environment.
Every day is different in our salon so our Stylists must constantly ensure customer’s needs are
identified and met by:
· Carrying out treatments in a relaxed, friendly and clean environment.
· Booking customer’s appointments with efficient time allocated for each appointment.
· Providing consultation and advice to customers when required, especially with providing a colour service.
· Operating the cash register to receive payments from customers.
· Promoting and demonstrating products for retail.
· Giving customers advice and suggesting style and colour needs.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be one of our Stylists you must be NVQ Level 2 qualified, or equivalent in hair, have
outstanding communication skills and have previous hairdressing experience.
To provide our customers with a range of services we are seeking experience of:
· Cutting and styling
· Men’s barbering
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive salary and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Complimentary hair services
· Earn up to 20% commission on sales
· Regular training with our brand partner Schwarzkopf
· Competitions throughout the year – prizes include win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team night outs and many more.
Hours: 28 hours per week
Pay: £12.41 per hour
please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply