Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
To deliver online sales growth through category performance, promotional efficiency and optimisation. You’ll manage a category for Superdrug.com, working with Buying and the wider Ecommerce team to drive success. As a Junior Trading Manager, you’ll use available data sources to analyse and understand your category performance and related customer behaviour.
In addition to this, you will be involved in various cross-functional projects, focused around process improvement, product set-up and search & navigation.
· Managing launches and promotions for your category, ensuring that products are presented in the most effective way
· As part of the wider team, ensuring sitewide events land well
· Monitoring competitor activity and category trends
· Analysing promotional performance and customer engagement
· Working with the Optimisation team to enhance your category offering
· Attending key supplier meetings to advise on digital opportunities
· Feeding into category forecasting process
· Managing the trading basics (e.g zero searches and unpublished skus) for your category area
· Regular collaboration with depts across Superdrug, including eCommerce, IT, Ops and Buying
This job is a good fit for you if:
· You have a collaborative mindset & a ‘customer first’ approach
· You have experience of online trading / category management
· You enjoy both the product + data sides of online trading
· You’re commercially focused
· You have good communication and influencing skills
What you’ll need:
· To have worked in a fast-paced retail environment
· To be commercially astute & comfortable interpreting data
· Good organization and attention to detail
· To be adaptable and flexible in approach
· Knowledge of Google Analytics
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply