Passionate about beauty and health? Are you a leader with a good head for business? Can you get the best out of people – even when you’re under pressure? As a Superdrug Store Manager, you’ll lead by example, inspiring your team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping store performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
What we look for in our Store Managers goes beyond just great management skills. We want people who can bring inspirational leadership to their store, motivating every person who works there to deliver exceptional customer service.
Your retail and management expertise will enable you to beat targets and competitors. Your passion for our products will be visible for all to see due to the excitement and theatre you create, making your store a destination place to shop!
Your team will have on trend and expert knowledge through your great coaching skills that they will share with customers to increase sales and profit.
To support your development, you’ll also have the opportunity to be
trained in ear and nose piercing to support our fast-growing piercing
business in store.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Store Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Area Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Be willing to travel to a variety of stores locally until appointed into a store
· Retail Supervisor/Assistant Management experience with a fast-moving high street retailer
· Worked with or have an interest in beauty, fragrance and health products
· Willingness to carry out piercing services for our customers (training provided)
· Supporting in the delivery of exceptional customer service
· Coaching and developing a team to deliver high operational standards and results
· Managing/supervising various team sizes
· Understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; sales, profit & loss and service
· Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
Here’s how you are rewarded
• Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
• Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
• Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
• Competitions throughout the year to win a week’s wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
• Excellent training
• Internal progression opportunities
• Pension & Life assurance
• Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
• Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
Salary: Up to £34,000
Unit H1A1 Deepdale Shopping Centre, Blackpool Road, PRESTON PR1 6QY GBR
Hours: 39 hours per week
Come and be part of something special!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply