Passionate about beauty and health? Could you keep one of our stores running smoothly and keep a smile on everyone’s face? As Assistant Manager Designate, you’ll make sure customers have a great shopping experience. Supporting and motivating your team is vital, while looking for ways to boost sales profit so good head for business is a must!
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
A Superdrug Assistant Manager Designate’s role is all about delivering an exceptional shopping experience through your people. You will need to create a day to day working environment that is warm, supportive and friendly. You will use your great delegation skills to get the job done. No day will ever be the same so it is real think on your feet stuff!
You will work alongside your Store Manager to lead your team to beat sales and service targets. You will work together to identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control. You will enjoy learning about new products and services and sharing this knowledge with your team and customers to drive sales.
To support your development, you’ll also have the opportunity to be
trained in ear and nose piercing to support our fast-growing piercing
business in store.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Assistant Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Store Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training schemes.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Be willing to travel to a variety of stores locally until appointed into a store
· Retail Supervisor/Assistant Management experience with a fast-moving high street retailer
· Worked with or have an interest in beauty, fragrance and health products
· Supporting in the delivery of exceptional customer service
· Coaching and developing a team to deliver high operational standards and results
· Managing/supervising various team sizes
· Understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; sales, profit & loss and service
· Willingness to carry out piercing services for our customers (training provided)
· Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
Here’s how you are rewarded
• Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
• Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
• Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
• Competitions throughout the year to win a week’s wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
• Excellent training
• Internal progression opportunities
• Pension & Life assurance
• Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
• Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
Salary: up to £29000 per annum
Come and be part of something special!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply