Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Providing wide ranging secretarial and administrative support to several Executive Directors, ensuring an appropriate balance of support is achieved in a fast-moving environment. Reporting into the People Team and working alongside one other Executive PA, this role provides a high-level service contributing to the company achieving its goals and efficient running of operations.
- Coordinating complex scheduling and calendar management for several Executive Directors and associated participants
- Managing several Executive Directors travel logistics and activities, including accommodation, transport, and meals
- Working directly with high-level Executive Directors and maintaining relationships with other associated key stakeholders and suppliers
- Providing administrative and office support, ensuring that internal systems are updated and processes followed
- Managing multiple hotel contract renewals, both locally and nationally
- Handling and maintaining corporate/legal documents
- Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Assisting with corporate conferences and event planning
This job is a great fit for you if:
- You enjoy providing a professional service in a quick paced, fun environment
- You understand how to add your personality, whilst maintaining professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills and can flex your style to match your stakeholders at all levels
- You are motivated by delivering an exceptional service and overcoming regular obstacles
- You get satisfaction from being a dependable and trustworthy colleague
Here's what you'll need
- You’ll have extensive experience in delivering secretarial administrative support to high-level professionals;
- You will understand the value of being adaptable and resourceful in changing conditions;
- Your administrative experience will have equipped you to be a logical quick thinker;
- You will know attention to detail is super important and you’ll have mastered the art of prioritising workload;
- Confidence in building relationships and problem solving
- You will have good working knowledge of and be confident in using Office 365 programmes
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Hybrid working patterns available depending on role responsibilities with 2 days working from home and 3 days in our stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply