Passionate about beauty and health? Good motivator? Can you keep it fun for your team when the pressure’s on? Leading your team, hitting targets, progressing your career, that’s what it’s all about. Hard work, yes, but rewarding too.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
What we look for in our Team Leaders goes beyond just great management skills. One
minute you will be rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, the next you will be managing and coaching your team, it is real think on your feet stuff!
You’ll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service and store standards. You’ll be involved in maximising profit by working hard to reduce shrinkage, damages, till errors and costs.
To support your development, you’ll also have the opportunity to be
trained in ear and nose piercing to support our fast-growing piercing
business in store.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Team Leaders are extremely important to us; we recognise that you are our future Assistant Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Ideally supervisory or team leader experience within a fast-paced high street retailer
* Understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; including sales, profit and service
* Confidence, resilience and ambition Ability to help others to develop and improve their skills
* Willingness to carry out piercing services for our customers (training provided)
* Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and anominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
· Excellent training
· Internal progression opportunities
Hours: 16 hours a week with opportunity to work more hours
Salary: Up to £11.35 per hour
Come and be part of something special!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply