Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with the recruitment of roles including expertise roles (nail technicians, pharmacy teams) and where appropriate consider additional advertising, head hunting, direct searches, social media, networking and job boards
- Utilise the Cornerstone system to ensure Talent Pooling of Store Teams is maximised
- Attend all training for our ATS system and support the our Stores with the system
- Manage candidates through the recruitment cycle including sending out video interviews to shortlisted candidates, schedule interviews/assessment centres
- Ensure that the correct recruitment processes are followed and that the Talent Acquisition KPIs of time to fill and cost per hire are met
- Work with the Apprenticeship team to ensure that efficiencies are maximised and we are supporting with the recruitment of Apprentices
- Analyse the efficiency of processes and methods to ensure we are maximising the opportunities available to improve
- Direct source for candidates and represent and ‘sell’ the opportunities and brand with passion and conviction
- Deputise in the Talent Acquisition Managers absence ensuring the team are continuing to meet KPI’s
- Respond to candidate enquires and escalate to the Manager where required
- Support with the assessment centres and careers fairs to recruit and build a database of quality candidates
- Advertise all vacancies (Internally – the hub, Wednesday World & Externally – recruitment system, Indeed and any additional advertising required)
- Refresh any lapsed jobs on job boards
- Work with Internal Communications Team to ensure we are maximising opportunities on Social Media
- Prepare, print and post any assessment centre materials
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with any general administration and / or project work
- Ensure the employer brand guidelines are adhered too and the candidate experience is maintained throughout their journey from application to on boarding
- Ensure positive relationships with all key stakeholders for areas of responsibility are maintained through delivery of service levels
What you’ll need to succeed
We are seeking candidate with experience of recruitment from an in-house or agency background, with a passion for the brand and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and have the charisma to communicate with a number of managers at all levels. You will be strong influencer with great networking and relationship building skills. We want to see a real passion and drive for recruiting the best talent so that Superdrug is always an employer of choice in the area.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- On-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply