Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an
innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office based by East
Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service, and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Through understanding customer needs, identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products that provide our customer with quality and value, whilst maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability and overall commercial strategy.
- Develop implement and deliver category plans including range reviews, promotions pricing and stock that are consistent with overall commercial strategy and financial objectives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and implement marketing promotion plans and strategies that are relevant to category; adhere to legislation and brand guidelines’; and clearly and effectively communicate with the customer, driving footfall and profitable sales.Review and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, taking appropriate action where necessary, and sharing best practice with peers and other stakeholders.
- Work with Own Brand team to develop and deliver Own Brand products/ranges that deliver increased participation and meet agreed strategy and plans.
- Working in partnership with the Merchandising team, agree merchandising strategy that drives and delivers right range in the right store; ensuring availability in store; and control of slow-moving stock.
- Identify and implement new product opportunities that are competitively priced, commercially viable and meet customer needs, driving sales and profitability.
- Manage and review pricing, ensuring pricing that is competitive and maximises profitability. Operate within Company pricing strategy.
- Working in conjunction with Supply Chain team, ensure base sales and promotional forecasts are adhered to, whilst maintaining in-store availability to meet the customer’s needs.
- Adopt appropriate negotiation strategies to attain the best terms for the category and the business.
- Skilled category expert – utilise and continually develop expert knowledge in category products, competitors and market activity to deliver increased category performance objectives.
- Manage and coach team members to achieve both Category and personal development objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Commercially sound with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
- Strong analytical skills. Numerical.
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team Leadership
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Project Management - planning and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including presentations
- Strong problem-solving skills
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and onling
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply