Job Title: Store Manager – Designate
Location: Designate Role – willing to travel to a variety of stores within a 1-hour radius of your base location until appointed into a store
Base Store-Merry Hill
Hours per Week: 39
Shift pattern: Full-time - flexible shift patterns across mornings; afternoons; evenings and weekends, will be discussed further at interview.
Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum
- Are you someone who enjoys inspiring others in your team?
- Do you enjoy seeing them deliver great customer service?
- And are you someone with a good head for business who also knows how to have fun?
If so, here is the exciting bit...
What’s in it for you?
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver that Superdrug feeling!
- Superdrug Store Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Area Managers.
- We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression.
- Alongside this you get competitive pay, up to 33 days holiday, amazing discounts (30% discount at Superdrug), a bonus of up to 25% of your salary and more!
- Plus get instant access to Wagestream. A tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
Our Store Managers go beyond just great people management. Their expertise enables us to reach targets and stay competitive. With your passion for products, retail and customers, alongside the pride you take for everyone who works with you, it will be visible for all to see the success you and your team achieve. The team gain expert knowledge from your coaching and share this with our customers which increasing our sales & profits.
What is a designate role? In these roles you support us by being willing to travel to a variety of stores locally around your base location based on demand. Think of the exposure you will get and day to day variety! You won’t travel forever; we want these roles to help support future hiring needs and soon you will be ready to jump into a specific store and progress within the business.
If you like the sound of this, can see yourself managing and motivating others, then this job is for you...
- You love watching others succeed in their careers.
- You thrive when trusted to hit key performance indicators and achieve sales & profit goals, whilst you appreciate the importance of customer service.
- Your previous retail experience with roles such as a Assistant Management or similar, you bring us fresh thinking.
- We want you, together with Superdrug to help make a difference to the Health & Beauty Retail sector. Apply now to find out more as we want to hear from you...!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply