Job Title: Store Manager
Hours per Week: 39 hours
Shift pattern: Full-time - flexible shift patterns across mornings; afternoons; evenings and weekends, will be discussed further at interview.
Salary: Up to £29,000 per annum
- Are you someone who enjoys inspiring others in your team?
- Do you enjoy managing a team to deliver great customer service?
- And are you someone with a good head for business who also knows how to have fun?
If so, read on...
What’s in it for you?
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver that Superdrug feeling!
- Competitive Salary up to £29,000 per annum
- Up to 25% Bonus of your salary
- 30% Staff Discount
- Up to 33 days Annual Leave
- Competitions throughout the year to win a week’s wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
- Excellent training and Internal progression opportunities
- Superdrug Store Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Area Managers
- Pension & Life assurance
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
- Get instant access to Wagestream. A tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
Our Store Managers go beyond just great management skills, they share their expertise and support their team to grow and develop. A strong focus on delivering a great customer experience whilst meeting targets and increasing sales (it doesn’t hurt to beat the competition either). A passion for Beauty and Health products, Retail and Customer satisfaction alongside a sense of pride for every member of your team will be the foundation for all the success you and your team achieve.
If you like the sound of this, can see yourself managing and motivating others, then this job is for you...
- You love watching others succeed in their careers
- You thrive on hitting key performance indicators and achieving sales & profit goals
- You appreciate the importance of great customer service and get satisfaction from exceeding your customers’ expectations
- Your previous retail experience with roles such as a Assistant Management or similar, you bring us fresh thinking.
We want you, together with Superdrug to help make a difference to the Health & Beauty Retail sector. Apply now to find out more as we want to hear from you...!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply