Passionate about delivering exceptional Patient care? Are you a leader with a good head for business? Can you get the best out of people – even when you’re under pressure? As a Superdrug Pharmacy Manager, you’ll lead by example, inspiring your team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping store performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
Our Pharmacy Managers go beyond just great management skills. We’re after people who can bring real commerciality and leadership to their pharmacy, inspiring every person who works there to exceed targets and deliver exceptional service. As a Superdrug Pharmacy Manager you will have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC (PSNI) standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Regional Healthcare Manager.
If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you could become a vital member of both the store team and the local community and could help to maintain excellent customer loyalty.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Our Pharmacy Managers are extremely important to us; we recognise that you could be our Regional Healthcare Managers of tomorrow. We will support you to develop both your professional and commercial skills.
What you’ll need to succeed
To come on board as a Superdrug Pharmacy Manager you will have the following:
· Experience of working in a community pharmacy
· Ideally have experience of leading a team
· Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
· Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
· Experience of coaching and developing people
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
We also welcome applications from Pre-registration Pharmacists who are qualifying within the next 4 months.
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
· Excellent training
· Internal progression opportunities
· Get instant access to Wagestream. A tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
**Maternity Cover - FTC until July 2024**
Hours: 47.5 p/w - Alternate Saturdays required
Salary: Up to £59,000 FTE (negotiable based on experience)
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and be part of something special!
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply