Job Title: Beauty Therapist
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: £11.55 per hour
Beauty Studio at Superdrug
With Beauty Studios located in over 400 of our stores, we offer treatments from brows to nails to lashes and have partnered with professional brands such as Orly, Studex, Lash Perfect & Eyelash Emporium. We are looking for passionate therapists to join Superdrug to deliver outstanding services to our customers.
What’s in it for you?
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver that Superdrug feeling! In return we give you:
- A competitive salary
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Amazing discounts - Up to 30% discount at Superdrug for you and a nominated friend, complimentary nail treatments, and competitions throughout the year – prizes include photoshoot attendance (model preparation), ORLY hampers, Love2Shop vouchers and team nights out
- Professional inhouse training with our brand partners
- Attendance to our annual Beauty Studio conference
- Get instant access to Wagestream. A tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
You will join a team of therapists who are experts at what they do. You will be providing professional advice and beauty treatments for our customers to ensure they have the best in-store experience.
You will offer the following treatments:
Nails (manicure and pedicure), Threading, Tinting, Facial & Brow waxing, Lash extensions and Piercing.
We offer in-house professional training in Threading, Tinting, Waxing, Piercing & Lash extensions.
- Possess, NVQ 2 in beauty Therapy or equivalent
- A desire to exceed customers' expectations
- Confident in approaching customers and upselling services and products
- Passionate about all thing's beauty
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply