Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
This is a part time vacancy 22.5 per week and will include some Saturday mornings
To provide documentation support to the Pharmacy Operations and Superintendent teams.
· Provide telephone service for the department so that queries are dealt with promptly
· Manage approaches from third parties
· Provide a central point of contact for the field team, booking accommodation / travel as required
· Locum Co-ordination
· To be central point of contact for pharmacy stores and travel clinics for locum cover
· To source reliable, quality locums for day off, holiday and sickness cover, at agreed company rate with minimum travel cost
· To forward plan for holidays and known ‘peak’ times to ensure our pharmacies receive consistent good quality locum cover
· To keep locum management database up to date with locum details and details of store requirements and bookings
· To minimise agency costs by building relationships with direct locums and continuing to build our direct locum database
· To review our locum rates regularly to ensure that we are competitive in the market across the country
· To check registration and right to work details of all locums
· To review agency invoices via gauss and send across for authorisation
· To seek approval for exceptional locum charges from RHMs informing them of detailed reasons of occurrence
· To upload relief pharmacy manager time and attendance onto central payroll system and manage their expense claims
· Manage Relief Pharmacy Manager timesheets and cross charging
· Manage and distribute NPA orders for stores
· Complete IG assessments via NHS website
· Collation of information and data from pharmacy teams
What you’ll need to succeed
· You should be a strong communicator with customer service experience
· You should have general administrative tasks such photocopying, filing etc.
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply