Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- To support the Availability within our stores through accurate ‘Just in Time’ Replenishment.
- Managing the flow of stock to our stores from delivery straight to shelf controlling the total core store stock portfolio.
- To conduct store visits to review opportunities to drive improved processes and a understanding on how to further improve on shelf availability.
- Have full visibility of stock investment needed within the stores and the DC’s.
- Supporting the capability within the DC replenishment operation supporting the business cost model.
- This role involves investigating and implementing changes to the stock system based on proactive insights and driving Market Share.
- Working closely with head office functions building working relationships with Supply Chain, Merchandising, Store Operations and the Commercial teams.
with the Regional and Area Managers and on weekly conferences communicating updates
Analyse and provide insight from data to deliver accurate replenishment to stores with the region.
Once priority stores are identified work with Regional Managers and Area Managers to focus on stores which have high gaps/stockholding and require further support and/or visits.
Schedule detailed store visits to identify reasons and issues causing customer gaps/overstocks.
Manage and implement changes based on the analysis and feedback whilst working with appropriate teams to drive to resolution.
Identify and implement reporting opportunities aid remote management of stores with potential issues (i.e. stores with high system gaps or high stock levels).
Plan and execute promotional volumes in a phased approach manageable for stores over a 4 week period.
Reviewing promotional stock land sales levels to ensure appropriate level of fill across promotional sites to maximise sales.
Develop and implement processes to allow comprehensive support for stores in the execution of planograms and fixturing.
All actions to adhere to A S Watson group retail operating standards.
Promoting the role as a person that stores go to for maximising sales and availability.
Building strong working relationships with all key stakeholders. Retail, DC’s and Head Office function.
Providing support for the Supply Chain team in proposing commercially viable display quantities and setting of store stock levels.
Work with Supply Chain, Store Operations & Commercial teams to assist in the resolution of stores’ stock queries.
To track availability levels daily & weekly, and produce KPI report to assist Area Managers in driving store availability.
Propose appropriate actions for stores to be able to maximise availability.
Managing sell-through reports and proposing actions.
Proactive identification of trends.
Management of seasonality at store-level.
- Excellent insight a passion for our Superdrug stores
- PC literate. Excel, MS Office
- Excellent Planning & Prioritisation skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills across all areas of stakeholder engagement.
- Innovative to support the changes within our business and the Market.
- Passion Orientated with the want to succeed.
- Full drivers’ licence to support the visits to our stores across the region.
The role is field based however there will need to be a high
level of flexibility for when needed into the office to support / meetings etc
but no set days.
Overnights stays can vary between once a month to max 3 times a month.
Here's what's in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply