Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
Passionate about beauty and health? Good motivator? Can you keep it fun for your team when the pressure’s on? Leading your team, hitting targets, progressing your career, that’s what it’s all about. Hard work, yes, but rewarding too.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
What we look for in our Apprentice Team Leaders goes beyond just great management skills. One minute you could be rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, the next you could be managing and coaching your team, it is real think on your feet stuff!
You’ll learn how to support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service and store standards. You’ll be involved in maximising profit by working hard to reduce shrinkage, damages, till errors and costs.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. As part of your Apprenticeship programme you will cover subjects such as Leadership, Business, Marketing, Communication, Merchandising and Diversity. These, together with bespoke workshops, one to one support and mentoring, will ensure you will realise your potential and achieve your Apprenticeship.
Superdrug Team Leaders are extremely important to us; we recognise that you are our future Assistant Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our award-winning in-house training and Apprenticeship team.
What you’ll need to succeed
*Experience within a fast-paced high street retailer
*Basic understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; including sales, profit and service
*Confidence, resilience and ambition with the ability to help others to develop and improve their skills too
*You will attend off site workshops throughout your programme so you must be willing to travel
*Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
You qualify if ...
• You have a minimum of Grade C / 4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English
• You have a minimum of Grade C / 4 GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths
• You are NOT currently at college or 6th form and are available for full time shifts
• You HAVEN'T completed a level 3 apprenticeship before
• You DON'T already have a degree or completed a year or more at University
• You are eligible to work in the UK
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a week’s wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more!
· Fully structured training programme including one to one tuition, workshops and online learning
· Internal progression opportunities on completion
Salary: £9.07 per hour
Hours: 20 per week
Qualification: Retail Team Leader Level 3
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply