Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
This is a part time position 22.5-30 hours per week
- Supporting HO / DC bonus and pay review
- Benchmarking and job evaluation of all roles – Retail, HO, DCs
- Completes all salary surveys and evaluation
- Gender Pay from Reward perspective
- Redundancy calculations support for HO/DCs
What you’ll need to succeed
- Good systems knowledge
- Good relationship skills
- Good analytical skills
Qualifications / Experience required
- Pay Review and Bonus experience
- Benchmarking and completion of salary surveys experience
- Job Evaluation experience
- Gender Pay analysis experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
At least 3 years experience in
Pay Review and Bonus process
Benchmarking and completion of salary surveys
Gender Pay analysis
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply