Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
The Pharmacy Junior Buyer in critical to the successful management of the OTC offering in Superdrug, in ensuring the right range is selected and best possible availably is maintained for our customers in store and online. This role also includes working with suppliers to ensure strong promotional plans are agreed and implemented.
A typical day in this role includes:
• Key stakeholders include: Suppliers, Healthcare Operations, Supply Chain team, Merchandising and Marketing
• Ownership of the pharmacy OTC range, Irish medicines and test kits
• Maximising pharmacy income and margin through supplier negotiations
• Identifying and implementing new product or service opportunities to drive innovation
• Working with suppliers and supply chain to ensure strong product availability
• Collaborating with the Marketing team and suppliers to agree and implement strong marketing plans
• Working on cross functional projects across the wider Healthcare team to exceed customer needs and help deliver the Healthcare strategy
• Developing, building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships to support and enhance the Superdrug proposition
• Providing exceptional service to customers both internal and external, working to proactively resolve issues and drive efficiencies
This job is a good fit for you if:
• You thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• You want to add value through collaborative working, and ensuring people feel engaged and involved
• You take pride in your attention to detail and ability to effectively plan and prioritise your workload
• You have strong analytical skills and enjoy analysing data
• You are great at building business relationships and enjoy working collaboratively with your team and your stakeholders
• You get satisfaction though seeing your hard work and plans come together and have real business impact
• You are motivated by delivering results and can easily work to deadlines
• You enjoy learning new systems and finding more efficient ways of working
• You have a proactive mindset and can understand and interpret the bigger picture
• You’re a strong communicator who can easily help others to understand your perspective
What you’ll need:
• Confidence in office 365 products, in particular Excel
• Knowledge of Retek and Business objects is an advantage
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Experience working in retail or fora pharmaceutical or healthcare company would be ideal but not essential
• An understanding of the core principles of buying – negotiation, category management, supplier relationships
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply