Accounts Payable Administrator -Maternity Cover (Till Jan 2022)
Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Ensuring all invoices processed in a timely manner
- Proactively responding to and resolving stakeholder and supplier queries and escalating where necessary
- Processing and prioritising payments in line with payment schedule and business need
- Reconciling all bank accounts and investigation to ensure cleared on a timely basis
- Reconciling vendor accounts to statement and following best practice in relation to vendor balance sheet accounts
- Championing finance policies, processes and procedures
- Supporting the continual development of processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- Ensuring accurate reporting and compliance processes are followed, including completion of all month end tasks
- Regular review of supplier aging and development of action plans to resolve aged items
- Interacting with a variety of stakeholders: Commercial, supply chain, procurement, property functions
- Stakeholders from outside the BU:Key vendors and suppliers
- Other adhoc activities as directed
What you’ll need to succeed
- Solid Accounts Payable experience
- A quick learner who can work to a deadline
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for finance
- Good understanding of Excel
- Experience of working in a shared service environment would be ideal
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply