Passionate about learning? Have an interest in health and wellbeing? As a Superdrug Healthcare Apprentice, you’ll support the Pharmacy team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the pharmacy’s performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
You will work with the team in the Pharmacy department helping and serving customers, giving appropriate advice on products, ensuring shelves are stocked and the counters is welcoming and attractive.
Duties will include:
• Understanding what the Superdrug Pharmacy customer wants
• Demonstrating exceptional customer service
• Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
• Resolving customer queries
• Using knowledge to promote products to customers
• Adhering to all policies and procedures
Your training will take place in store over 12 months, so no college days and no homework! You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your Retail level 2 Apprenticeship and your Buttercups Healthcare Assistant Level 2 (MCA)
What you’ll need to succeed
• A passion for learning
• Be hard working and looking for variety and a fast paced working environment
• Want to develop new skills
• Be a real team player
• Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
• Have an interest in retail pharmacy business
• Be ambitious and keen to progress
• Be committed to achieving your qualification
· You qualify if ...
You have a National 4 (or equivalent) in English and maths
· You are not currently in any form of education and you are available for full time shifts
· You HAVEN’T completed a Retail Apprenticeship before
· You have not completed a degree or more than 1 year at University
· You are eligible to work in the UK
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
Here’s how you are rewarded
• Up to 28 days holiday
• Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend and family member
• Great sales incentives
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!
Hours: 30 hours per week on a 13 month contract
Salary: from £6.00 per hour
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply