Opportunities throughout the UK!
Passionate about delivering exceptional Patient care? Are you looking to develop your knowledge and experience? Do you want to work within a supportive and professional environment? As a Superdrug Pharmacy Summer Placement Student, you’ll support the Pharmacy Team to deliver great service to customers whilst working closely with your Mentor to develop your Pharmacy skills and experience.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes:
We know your Pharmacy Summer Placement is a key time to start putting your studies into practice.
We build your confidence and develop your people skills so you’re ready to start learning and supporting our patients from day one. We give you the opportunity to learn in a highly supportive, professional environment. You take responsibility for your own training and development through our structured program, working with your Mentor to make sure you achieve all your goals. We are proud of our programme. It has a fresh approach and that Superdrug feeling.
Be part of our future - When you join the Superdrug Pharmacy Summer Placement, you become part of a close-knit team. It’s a friendly, vibrant place to work where you develop skills fast and make a real impact. We encourage you to build genuine relationships with your patients – you’re there to learn, listen and advise. If you’ve got a positive work ethic and want to be part of a dynamic, innovative business, we want to hear from you.
The Superdrug Pharmacy Summer Placement at a glance:
- 6-week programme based at a Superdrug store
- Full support of a dedicated Mentor (Pharmacy Manager)
- Structured learning program tailored to your year of study
- Dedicated study time
- Access to our Pharmacy support team (at head office)
- Competitive salary
What you’ll need to succeed
- We think our Pharmacy Summer Placement is great– so we hope you’ll want to apply. Before you do, we just need to make sure you’re: A 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year Pharmacy student completing a GPhC recognised degree
- Keen to learn and apply new skills
- Passionate and dedicated to make a positive difference to our customers.
- Able to start your Summer Placement in July 2021 for the full 6 weeks duration
Here’s how you’re rewarded
£8.85 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hrs per week
Closing date: 23rd May 2021
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply