Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Working within the eCommerce team, the Online Trading Coordinator is responsible for optimising the product data for one of our key suppliers. This role plays a key part in ensuring excellent promotional execution, giving the best opportunity for maximising sales and driving customer conversion online. This role reports to the Online Trading Manager.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Interacting with a variety of stakeholders including: Wider eCommerce team, Customer Services, Commercial, Supply Chain and relevant Supplier team
- Delivering first class execution of new product launches
Ensuring products are easily searchable for our customers on Superdrug.com by ensuring all products live within the correct hierarchy.
- Regular review and maintenance of products including product descriptions and refreshing content to excite our customers and drive sales
- Taking ownership for the delivery of promotional set up and execution on the website for your supplier
- Working in collaboration with the rest of the eCommerce team to deliver a seamless, enjoyable and exciting customer journey through Superdrug.com.
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- You know you add value through your organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- You are great at building relationships and have the confidence to challenge our way of doing things
- You have a flexible approach to technology and can easily pick up new systems
- You’re a great communicator with strong attention to detail
- You take pride in what you do and really enjoy helping to showcase our products online which helps our customers make great choices
- You are motivated by getting things right for the customer, making that purchase journey seamless
- You get satisfaction though seeing your hard work on great content come through in web sales
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 1 years eCommerce experience
- A passion for health and beauty and an eagerness to learn!
- Comfortability with Microsoft, in particular Excel
- Experience working for a similar customer obsessed business preferably in retail, at any level
- Photoshop knowledge helpful, not crucial
Here's what's in it for you:
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply