Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
To contribute towards the development of the Superdrug Own Brand Healthcare Team in their nominated category through the development and delivery of the product plan through working in collaboration with the Senior Buyer and a team of technical and design experts.
Reporting into the Senior Buyer, but responsible for autonomous projects in their own right.
• Develop Own Brand Category plans including Range Reviews, Promotions, Pricing & Stock that deliver against the overall Commercial Strategy & Financial targets
• Develop and deliver profitable promotional plans for responsible Categories. Forecast promotional sales and monitor and evaluate performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised plans and activity as and when required
• Working in partnership with the Merchandising team, agree merchandising strategy that drives and delivers Own Brand advantage whilst managing availability and slow moving stock
Deliver informed Category reviews, incorporating market data, trend data, merchandising review, promotional review, competitor review, customer data and buyer input. Turn Category reviews into the annual Category NPD plan
• Develop new brand concepts, and development plans for existing Own Brands, whilst managing the integrity and consistency of the Superdrug brand expressed through Own Brand product
• Develop products and packaging appropriate to our customers, the brand and our commercial requirements. Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and implement marketing and promotion plans that are relevant to the category and effectively communicate to the Customer
• Collaborate with International Buying and other European businesses to harmonise product/suppliers, to gain greater efficiencies and share best practice.
• Ensure clear communication across the business and ensure appropriate processes in place.
• Establish and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Category expert – utilise and continually develop knowledge in category products, competitors and market activity to deliver increased category performance objectives
• Work in conjunction with the Supply Chain team to ensure Sales forecasts are adhered to whilst maintaining Own Brand availability and minimising slow moving stock
What you’ll need to succeed
• Ideally experience in both Product Management and Buying
• Commercially sound with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
• Proven track record in brand building and product development, either directly or through relationship with proprietary brands
• Strong negotiation skills
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply