Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Through understanding customer needs, identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products that provide our customer with quality and value, whilst maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability and overall commercial strategy.
1. Develop implement and deliver category plans including range reviews, promotions pricing and stock that are consistent with overall commercial strategy and financial objectives.
2. Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and implement marketing promotion plans and strategies that are relevant to category; adhere to legislation and brand guidelines’; and clearly and effectively communicate with the customer, driving footfall and profitable sales.
3. Review and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, taking appropriate action where necessary, and sharing best practice with peers and other stakeholders.
4. Working in partnership with the Merchandising team, agree merchandising strategy that drives and delivers right range in the right store; ensuring availability in store; and control of slow moving stock.
5. Identify and implement new product opportunities that are competitively priced, commercially viable and meet customer needs, driving sales and profitability and strengthen the product range.
6. Manage and review pricing, ensuring pricing that is competitive and maximises profitability. Operate within Company pricing strategy.
7. Working in conjunction with Supply Chain team, ensure base sales and promotional forecasts are adhered to, whilst maintaining in-store availability to meet the customers needs.
8. Develop effective internal working relationships with cross functional team members to support and enhance category objectives and performance.
9. Monitor market changes and impact on potential negotiations and adopt appropriate negotiation strategies to attain the best terms for the category and the business.
10. Manage and deliver projects as and when required.
11. Negotiates with suppliers to maximise the product range’s sales, profit and margin and deliver within budgets.
12. Take responsibility for own personal and professional development.
• Commercially sound with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
• Customer Focused
• Strong analytical skills. Numerical.
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Project Management - planning and organisation skills
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply