Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
and optimise product data & promotional execution, on the website, for Unilever.
Ensure all products benefit from best in class presentation and are ultimately launched in a timely manner.
Accurate and diligent execution of promotions and onsite creative coverage.
Strong communication with supplier and all key stakeholders.
- Top class execution for new product launches, including accompanying suite of imagery and engaging product information.
- Ensure products live within the correct hierarchy and are easily findable through site navigation/ search.
- Ongoing review and maintenance of products, ensuring up-to-date product descriptions and content to ultimately drive website conversion.
- Own and execute the promotional set up (website) throughout the year.
- Ensure any/all creative elements are set up diligently, utilising correct asset(s) and link(s).
- Collaborate seamlessly within the eCommerce function; with design, UX and digital marketing colleagues.
- Establish & maintain key stakeholder relationships with, but not limited to; Customer Services, Commercial, Supply Chain and relevant Supplier team.
- Superbly organised with history of prioritising workload(s)
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Desire to challenge the norm
- Comfortability with Microsoft, in particular Excel
- System friendly (there will be a few to learn!)
- Photoshop knowledge helpful, not crucial
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply