Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…your responsibilities include:
Own all elements of the Superdrug Mobile brand and act as the brand evangelist and custodian driving brand awareness across all channels.
Accountable for all ATL and BTL communications related to Superdrug Mobile
Accountable for defining and approving the end-to-end customer proposition in collaboration with the mobile operator
• Know and love the customer and manage all activities related to customer insight and updating and improving the customers experience of Star Mobile
• Define the communications plan for launch and on-going trading of Star Mobile
• Deliver the plan through ATL & BTL media, direct customer communications, in store media, online and social channels and via the store teams.
• Build a communications strategy to maximise awareness of Star Mobile and to drive the key acquisition and retention KPIs
• Drive traffic online and footfall into store and work with those channels to optimise conversion
• Brief and deliver all packaging and proposition lead creative
• Define the loyalty and additional benefits of the Star Mobile proposition and work with the broader team to deliver this through internal and external systems
• Develop any tactical offers and propositions that will increase acquisition rates or improve retention
• Ensure that ALL customer communications including marketing and operational are delivered in the right tone of voice a
• Deliver maximum return on investment from the communications budget
• Manage the day to day relationships with internal media channels, agencies and external partners
• Sign off all internal and external branded communications
• Customer obsessed
• Leadership skills
• Strategic thinker
• Commercially sound
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Budget Management
• Project & Process Management skills
• Experienced in agency and third party management
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply