Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer?
The IT Department is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the A.S. Watson (UK) Information Technology systems and functions, including all phases of system design, build implementation and operations to meet the A.S. Watson (UK) needs.
The Infrastructure Services team provides the technical skills for the operation, support and maintenance of the group IT infrastructure including Distribution Centres and application elements such as messaging, server and desktop management, mobile technologies, networking and voice. Working with the service desk, project teams and external vendors is a key responsibility.
The team provide support to AS Watson UK business units (Superdrug, Savers and The Perfume Shop) involving;
Remote and onsite support for end users
Replacement and repairs of PC’s laptops, iPhones and iPads
Support for all live AS Watson UK servers/services including monitoring, updating and repairing
What you’ll need to succeed
· Exceptional engineer, capable of taking ownership for critical infrastructure systems.
· 2+ years’ experience working in a busy multi-site support team.
· Experience of providing support and an understanding of the challenges of the retail sector.
· Ability to manage full project life cycle for small – medium sized projects.
· Pragmatic thinker who can effectively work in or with project teams delivering infrastructure solutions.
· Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers.
· Happy to be included in the 24x7 call out service as part of the agreed rota.
· Valid UK driving license.
· ITIL Foundation.
Technical Skills Essential
- MS Windows 10, Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- MS Office 2016.
- Office 365 Cloud Support
- Active Directory and Microsoft core services, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
- Experience working with Zebra and Honeywell products, including Hand Held Terminals, FLT Terminals and label printers
- Experience of working with a voice and label-based picking system ideally Honeywell/Vocollect
- Understanding of distribution, fleet management, warehouse management systems and cage tracking
- Dell server, workstation and laptop
- Virtualisation using VMWare vSphere 6.5
- Mobile Device Management
- LAN and WAN troubleshooting
- IP Voice and Telephone support
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Childcare vouchers
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug NRDC, Stadium Way, South Elmsall, Pontefact, WF9 2XR
Hours: 39 hours
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply