Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Reporting in to Senior Shopper Marketing Manager you will manage and implement the production and delivery of customer facing Point of Sale for Superdrug both in the UK and Eire. In store messaging is a valuable media touchpoint with the objective to drive conversion, bigger baskets and incremental sales.
- Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
- Project manage and define the In-store promotional Point of Sale strategy for the cosmetic, beauty accessories and beauty services market group, ensuring this is consistent with the Superdrug ‘voice’ look and feel.
- Project lead for new store openings to ensure timely, accurate set up of promotional Point of Sale, review existing processes and drive new initiatives to improve service and save cost.
- Support the Senior Shopper Marketing Manager on budget analysis and category management, ensuring competitive quotes are achieved maximising ROI, savings tracked and implement new cost saving solutions.
- Assist with the organisation and implementation of innovative strategic initiatives; ensuring accurate implementation and effective and consistent communication throughout the store.
- Manage production of market leading customer targeted in-store campaigns in line with brand guidelines, budget and critical path which target key customer themes and commercial aims.
- Develop robust and sustainable processes to drive operational efficiencies.
- Ensure consistent application of creative campaigns across Point of Sale and daily project management of event processes and timings for the shopper Marketing team.
- Own the 3D point of sale supplier agreement process recruiting/monitoring new and existing suppliers.
- Review Point of Sale development and activity in the market with the drive and acumen to trial and implement new initiatives for Superdrug.
- Be the Line Manager for the Shopper Marketing Assistant, coach and support on daily tasks to ensure objectives met
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, engaging with multiple contacts both internal and external to achieve accurate, efficient delivery of campaigns/projects.
- Deliver accuracy in all in-store customer communication.
- Work within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Undertake projects and various administrative tasks for the role and where required support others within the Shopper Marketing team as and when required.
- Represent the shopper Marketing team at key business relevant conferences/meetings/executive reviews
- Marketing Team, Buying Team, Own Brand Team, Store Operations, Retail, Logistics, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, Merchandising
- Customer, Print Management, artwork and content agencies, 3D POS Agencies, Couriers, Brand Marketing teams
What you’ll need to succeed
- 1-2 years solid experience in a Shopper Marketing/Point of Sale focused role
- Extensive retail experience and an understanding of what motivates shoppers
- Previous project management experience
- Experience with digital in store content (desirable)
- Leadership skills and an ability to make things happen
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate with good commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work to deadline and prioritise workload
- Able to work on own initiative, self-motivator
Here’s what’s in it for you
· 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
· 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
· 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
· HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Company pension matching and bonus
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon | Superdrug Head Office
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply