Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Our ER Advisors are an integral part of the People Advice team who support and manage day-to-day employee relations queries from our store teams. Sitting within Retail People operations, People Advice is the first port of call for employees looking for information about our Company policies, or for line managers needing guidance or support with grievance, disciplinary or flexible working cases. At Superdrug we want to empower our line managers to feel confident using our people management tools and so our ER Advisors are also passionate about coaching.
A typical day in this role includes:
• Collaborating with other key teams such as Security, Audit and Shared Services to share best practice and to ensure ER cases are concluded in a consistent and timely way.
• Developing relationships with Area Managers and People Business Partners to keep them updated on the progress of key ER cases, use them as a point of escalation when needed and to discuss opportunities associated with recommendations and trends from ER caseload.
• Work closely with People Advice colleagues to share best practice, manage a high volume of cases, distribute workload, and create a fun working environment where everyone feels able to their best work and deliver the best service to our customers.
• Spending dedicated time ‘manning’ the helpdesk phone line, coaching, and advising callers as well as triaging cases.
• Providing well considered advice which reflects Company policy and employment law at the right time, in the right way and for the right reasons.
• Administrative duties which include invites and other letters, notetaking at key meetings, maintenance of in-house trackers and upkeep of SharePoint files and Oracle HRM.
• Some onsite and remote store visits to carry out facilitated conversations, mediations, or more complex meetings.
What you’ll need:
• You need to have significant experience in employee relations and be used to dealing with a high caseload.
• You will have CIPD level 5 or equivalent however this is not essential.
• You will understand importance of Company policies and Employment Law.
• You have great excel, word and outlook skills.
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply