PLEASE NOTE - This is a Kickstart role, and you must be referred by your Work Coach
Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
To support the Digital Healthcare Services team with Administrative duties
· Regular price and range reviews
· Competitor service reviews
· Testing of competitor services
· Managing queries
· Managing admin tasks
· Taking notes and minutes in key meetings
· Diary management for team
What we can offer
· Insight into working within a Digital Healthcare Team
· Insight into a retail Health & Beauty eCommerce business?
· Exposure to a Head Office environment
· Ongoing mentoring whilst working remotely and within the office
A passion for learning and want to develop new skills
Prepared to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines
Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
Experience working with Microsoft programmes
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply