Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
The Head Office Talent Acquisition Manager will work in partnership with their business to provide a comprehensive Talent Acquisition service for all current and future vacancies. The purpose of the role is to create and deliver an attraction strategy to meet recruitment KPI’s including time to fill and cost per hire, while ensuring a positive candidate experience is maintained throughout all recruitment processes.
· Create and deliver the attraction strategy and recruitment methods relevant for your area of Talent Acquisition in line with the overall Talent Acquisition Strategy
· Line Manager any Talent Acquisition Advisors within your business area
· Support line managers with their recruitment of management roles using cost efficient and creative methods including advertising, head hunting, direct searches, social media, networking and job boards
· Ensure that the correct recruitment processes are followed and that the KPIs of time to fill, percentage fill are met and cost per hire
· Ensure positive relationships with all key stakeholders for areas of responsibility are maintained through delivery of service levels
· Up skill Line Managers through training and development where required with regards to recruitment and selection processes
· Work with the HR Business Partners to ensure succession plans are utilised when needed
· Organise and run assessment centres and careers fairs to recruit and build a database of quality candidates
· Provide advice and information concerning external market conditions for your areas of responsibility
What you need to succeed
Experience of in-house or agency recruitment at a senior manager level
A real passion and drive to source candidates directly using LinkedIn and other CV databases
Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and communicate with a number of managers at all levels
Strong influencing, networking skills and relationship building skills across all departments
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply