Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Assist in creating, communicating and implementing the company promotional plans and pricing policy, ensuring the correct conversion within the prescribed timescales.
- Assist with the organisation and implementation of key strategic promotions, ensuring accurate implementation and effective and consistent communication throughout the store.
- Provide quality service to stores on all promotion, price and product related commercial activity.
- Work cross functionally to produce accurate communication documents to support implementation in-store.
- Deliver accuracy in all in-store customer communication.
- Work within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Build and maintain good working relationship with all key stakeholders.
- Undertake various administrative tasks for the role and where required to support others within the marketing team.
- Undertake projects as and when required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 6 months - 1 year experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to a deadline and prioritise the workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent PC skills - particularly Excel
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data relating to pricing and converting to Euros
Here’s what’s in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply