Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling
At Superdrug Head Office our Talent Acquisition team are part of a exciting project that has changed the way we recruit our instore teams. We now use a platform, Cornerstone which will allows us to recruit in a innovative way and ensure first-class candidate experience. We understand that recruiting the best people to deliver that Superdrug feeling to everyone customer takes time. Your role will be to support with instore recruitment including Sales Advisers, Team Leaders and Fragrance Advisers!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work in partnership with the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor and Manager to provide a comprehensive recruitment service focusing on all hourly paid store team roles. You will be part of the specialist function contributing to the development and delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for the business.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Recruit for in store roles including Sales Advisers, Team Leaders and Fragrance Advisers!
- Partner with Store Managers to update them on the recruitment process
- Advertise all vacancies (Externally – supedrug.jobs, Indeed and relevant job boards and Internally – the Hub (internal social platform) and People Update (to stores)
- Direct source for candidates and represent and ‘sell’ the opportunities and brand with passion and conviction.
- Utilise the Cornerstone system to manage candidates through the recruitment process and talent pooling.
- Manage candidates through the recruitment cycle including sending out video interviews to shortlisted candidates, schedule interviews/assessment centres.
- Shortlist/telephone screen candidates
- Send out video interviews to shortlisted candidates
- Schedule interviews/assessment centres
- Refresh any lapsed jobs
- Ensure that the correct recruitment processes are followed and that the Talent Acquisition KPIs of time to fill are optimised
- Update the applicant tracking recruitment system and maintain the role until filled completing all relevant fields to ensure reporting is effective
- Support with the assessment centres and careers fairs to recruit and build a database of quality candidates.
- Ensure the employer brand guidelines are adhered too and the candidate experience is maintained throughout their journey from application to on boarding.
- Ensure positive relationships with all key stakeholders for areas of responsibility are maintained through delivery of service levels.
- Send out Offer Letters and Contracts to new starters and ensure all information is correct and their onboarding is launched
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with any general administration and / or project work
What you’ll need to succeed
- Genuine interest in joining an in-house recruitment team with ideally some recruitment experience
- Must be confident on the phone and proactive in contacting candidates and stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and manage several roles at one time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for retail and the brand and understanding of what makes a great Superdrug employee at all levels
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
- We are growing! We have opened new stores in 2019 and will continue to do so in 2020!
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply