Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
At Superdrug Head Office our Talent Acquisition team have recently moved to a new recruitment platform, allowing us to recruit in an innovative way whist ensuring a first-class candidate experience.
Recruiting the best people to deliver that Superdrug feeling to every customer takes time. Your role will be to support the Talent Acquisition team with the essential administrative tasks involved in creating an exceptional candidate and customer experience.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to provide reporting to the Talent Acquisition team and the wider business on a weekly basis
- Complete accuracy checks on a weekly basis and update the Talent Acquisition Manager with outcomes
- Be the first point of contact for candidates and store teams via telephone and email
- Managing the Talent Acquisition inbox ensuring that every email is responded to in a timely manner
- Manage any internal queries using the TopDesk ticketing system ensuring that every query receives an appropriate response and are escalated where necessary
- Creating and approving new requisition requests for the Talent Acquisition Team and responding to any requests that have been incorrectly submitted
- Process all internal offers for the Talent Acquisition team
- Creating any offers in the system as may be required by the team and managing a small number of requisitions as needed in addition to holiday cover
- Support the team by following up with candidates who have yet to accept their offers
- Utilise the Cornerstone applicant tracking system effectively for recruitment and reporting
- Support with assessment centres and careers fairs to recruit and build a database of quality candidates
- Ensure the employer brand guidelines are adhered to and that the candidate experience is maintained throughout their journey from application to onboarding
- Ensure positive relationships with key stakeholders for areas of responsibility are maintained through effective delivery of service levels
- Assist with ad hoc recruitment project as required
What you’ll need to succeed
- Genuine interest in joining an in-house recruitment team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Intermediate skills with MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced retail environment
Here’s what’s in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply