Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…
This is a Fixed Term Contract till the end of December 2021
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and Managers to provide a comprehensive recruitment service focussing on all hourly paid store team roles. You will be part of the specialist function contributing to the development and delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for the business.
• Work with the Talent Acquisition Managers to recruit within your business area
• Support the Talent Manager with the recruitment of all store team roles including expertise roles (nail technicians, pharmacy teams)
• Utilise the Cornerstone system to manage candidates through the recruitment process and talent pooling
• Manage candidates through the recruitment cycle including sending out video interviews to shortlisted candidates, schedule interviews/assessment centres
• Direct source for candidates and represent and ‘sell’ the opportunities and brand with passion and conviction
• Support with the assessment centres and careers fairs to recruit and build a database of quality candidates
• Advertise all vacancies (Internally – the hub, Wednesday World & Externally – recruitment system, LinkedIn and any additional advertising required) and refresh any lapsed jobs on job boards
• Answer any candidate queries that come into recruitment mailboxes and escalate any to the Talent Acquisition Manager when required
• Check the application process to ensure this is working effectively for candidates to apply for our roles
• Ensure the employer brand guidelines are adhered too and the candidate experience is maintained throughout their journey from application to on boarding
• Ensure positive relationships with all key stakeholders for areas of responsibility are maintained through delivery of service levels
What you’ll need to succeed
• Genuine interest in joining an in-house recruitment team
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and communicate with a number of managers at all levels
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent customer service
• Enjoy working with systems and understanding of data
• Passion for the brand and understanding of what makes a great Superdrug employee at all levels
• Excellent communication skills
Here’s what’s in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply