Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
The Pharmacy Buyer is critical to maximising pharmacy income and margin through the successful management and negotiation of commercial agreements with suppliers, new product launches and execution of joint business plans.
A typical day in this role includes:
• Key stakeholders include: Suppliers, Healthcare Operations, Supply Chain team, Merchandising and Marketing
• Ownership of commercial agreements with suppliers, the Independent Living category including consignment and joint business plans with suppliers
• Maximising pharmacy income and margin through supplier negotiations
• Identifying and implementing new product or service opportunities to drive innovation
• Working with suppliers and supply chain to ensure strong product availability
• Collaborating with the Marketing team and suppliers to agree and implement strong marketing plans
• Working on cross functional projects across the wider Healthcare team to exceed customer needs and help deliver the Healthcare strategy
• Developing, building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships to support and enhance the Superdrug proposition
• Providing exceptional service to customers both internal and external, working to proactively resolve issues and drive efficiencies
What you’ll need:
• Confidence in office 365 products, in particular Excel
• Knowledge of Retek and Business objects is an advantage
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Experience working in retail or for a pharmaceutical or healthcare company would be ideal but not essential
• Experience in the core principles of buying – negotiation, category management, supplier relationships
Here's what's in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
- Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply