Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
This is a 12 month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Digital Marketing Manager, or somebody ambitious and looking to take a step up to join our close-knit team based in our fabulous new offices right by East Croydon station.
The right candidate will be passionate, meticulous, innovative, data driven and committed to a career in digital marketing and a drive to influencer with confidence.
You will be joining the business at an exciting time as we are looking to step change our approach to digital marketing and become industry leaders in this area.
- Responsible for working closely with our media agency to execute PPC (including Google Search and Google Shopping) campaigns that deliver to our key objectives of traffic and conversion to Superdrug.com.
- Analysing data and reviewing the overall online landscape. From monitoring campaign performance to assessing trending searches, you will be a key lead in the business to reporting back findings and making recommendations to improve Superdrug’s overall offering.
- Regularly meeting with our key Google contacts at their head offices to ensure Superdrug is always as relevant as possible and at the forefront with best-in-class campaigns.
- Supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in researching and implementing the traffic, O&O and first party data strategies. Managing large budgets and reporting on spend against KPI’s.
- Supporting categories and other marketing teams with PPC plans, developing the right approach to drive the business forward and leading opportunities for optimisation, presenting and influencing to key stakeholders regularly.
- Regularly reviewing competitor digital marketing activity and making recommendations as a result.
- Working closely with the SEO team on building complimentary strategies to support our organic vs. paid proposition.
- Keeping up to speed with developments on the latest online marketing technologies and innovations and ensure the business is at the forefront to take advantage of developments.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and a full understanding of PPC principles, metrics, and deliverables. It is desirable that the candidate ideally have had previous experience in paid marketing within a media agency but not essential.
- The ability to have a strong attention to detail, clear prioritisation and organisation skills and can maintain clear thinking with managing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical knowledge of SA360, Analytics, Google Merchant centre and processes desirable with an understanding of the marketing funnel.
- Capable of building strong working relationships, motivating teams to deliver outstanding results and clear confident presentation skills that can influence others and key stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve, understand business strategies, and implement measurable research plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in writing PPC ad copy complaint with search engine policies
- Excellent analytical skills and able to articulate clearly.
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply