Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
You will play a key role in Superdrug and Savers as part of the Procurement Team developing in-depth knowledge of goods-not-for-resale (GNFR) processes and leading the GNFR procurement function.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the GNFR policy for Superdrug and Savers within the framework of the ASW GNFR and Investment policies. Working with the Legal department and Group Functions, you will ensure that commercial deals reached with suppliers are reflected in timely contracts and supported by transparent appraisals of current supplier performance and new supplier selection process.
As an experienced negotiator you will lead key tenders for the business and advise functional departments in best practice. You will also work with areas of the business to create and implement category plans including supplier mapping and management. Through this you will directly influence the establishment of operational best practices and implementation of corporate strategy.
· Work alongside the third party agency/consultant procurement resource to take over existing tenders/procurement projects already in existence and to kick off new opportunities identified through the procurement
· Support the Senior Procurement Manager in establishing best practice, leading by example and training/supporting contract owners across the business.
· Bring your procurement knowledge to enhance the commercial agreements within SD and Savers, delivering cost savings and efficiencies.
· Follow and support the roll-out of best practice guides for GNFR procurement across Superdrug and Savers
On-going support to the business
· Support different departments across the business in setting up and running tenders and quotation processes and category/supplier management
· Run selected tenders from initial requirement, market analysis, tender/contract management, implementation, post analysis/lessons learnt while working with subject matter experts from different departments
· Attend the fortnightly UK Investment Committee (IC) where relevant for tender presentations ensuring that all proposals are accurate and address key risks and opportunities
· Facilitate and run category workshops in partnership with business area and for cross-functional projects
· Prepare and co-ordinate the approval process of relevant contracts with Group Procurement Services (GPS) and Group Finance functions in HK
· Record and share information to ensure an accurate UK contract database and feed into the visibility of upcoming contract expiry dates, break options and potential savings opportunities
Procurement negotiation experience
Strong communication and time management skills
CIPS qualified or working towards it
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply