Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Reporting into the Head of Healthcare Services, this role has the opportunity to change the provision of private healthcare on the High Street and Digital High Street. Accountable for delivering accessible healthcare to all by developing the strategy to make us the no 1 Private Healthcare Provider on the High Street. Accountable for the sales and profitability of private services delivered in Superdrug pharmacies and nurse clinics, and linking digital services. Creating a strategy to launch new services that complement the overall Healthcare Strategy of Superdrug, as well as expanding the reach of our current services. Lead, coach and develop the existing services team. Communicate relentlessly and work cross functionally to ensure all services are delivered in a consistent, professional and profitable manner.
A typical day in this role includes:
• Creating an online / offline patient journey from GP to test and on to treatment
• Leading your team to analyse performance and the P&Ls for Health Clinics, Video GP and all Health Screening (online and offline)
• Driving sales and profitability of nurse clinics, Video GP and Health Testing
• Working with the Clinical Governance, Operations, Finance, Web and Marketing teams to design and implement new services
• Liaising with our nurse teams and carepathway/booking platform supplier
• Partnering with strategic suppliers to maximise services and be first to market with new service launches and improve current service performance
• Creating and Online/Offline digital plan to tie together our Digital and In Clinic Services
• Working with our Digital marketing agency drive traffic to our websites
• Accountability for our Health Clinics website
• Managing relevant tenders
What you’ll need:
• GPhC registered Pharmacist or NMC registered Nurse preferred but not essential
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience, including strong performance in previous field or senior management positions
• Previous experience as a line manager
• Competent in MS Office, particularly excel and Powerpoint
• You will understand the core principles of sales, profit and occupancy
• Good understanding of digital healthcare
• The ability to bring different groups of people together to work on one shared goal
• Your leadership experience will have equipped you to lead teams from varied backgrounds and experiences
Here's what's in it for you
33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
You will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
Company pension matching and bonus
Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply