Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Full accountability and ownership by delivering the Beauty Services budget number through developing market leading Supplier relationships in this area and step changing perception and scale of Beauty Services in Superdrug by effectively leading and influencing a cross functional team
1. Develop, Implement and Deliver commercial strategy across Beauty Services & Proposition to achieve financial objectives
2. Work with wider Commercial team to understand overall category strategies and provide support where needed to deliver Segmentation strategy
3. Work, Engage & Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure Beauty Services strategy has cross functional support and understanding across the business with clear R&R by stakeholder department
4. Identify, Recommend & Implement new revenue opportunities for Beauty Services
5. Manage and review pricing, ensuring pricing is competitive and maximises profitability. Operate within Company pricing strategy.
6. Develop, build and maintain effective external relationships to enhance the Superdrug proposition and meet customer needs.
7. Adopt appropriate negotiation strategies to attain the best terms for the category and the business.
8. Category expert – utilise and continually develop knowledge of competitors and market activity to deliver category performance objectives.
· Commercially sound with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
· Customer Focused
· Strong analytical skills. Numerical.
· Ability to influence at all levels
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Project Management - planning and organisation skills
Here's what's in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Currently we are working from home in line with government guidelines When we are able you will be working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
- Hours: 37.5 | 9.00am - 5.30pm
For information on how we manage and store your data please go to https://www.superdrug.jobs/privacy-policy/
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply